- M.S. in Applied Statistics
- Graduation year:
Biostatistician II, Jaeb Center for Health Research
I am a Biostatistician with a Master's in Applied Statistics and a PhD in Biology. Below is a brief job description.
• Perform data analyses, manuscript preparation and protocol development
• Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling with SAS and R
• Effectively communicate data results to investigators
• Identify data trends and factors impacting research while ensuring validity and accuracy